Corona virus/Covid 19 precautions
Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who may be impacted by the Corona Virus/Covid 19, and/or the seasonal flu.
The health and safety of our clients, Realtors and employees is of the utmost importance. We are continuing to monitor the guidelines of the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and our Federal, State and Local governments. We will update our policies as the need arises.
Due to the nature of our business, we must enter client's/sellers homes and frequently interact personally with our customers and Realtors to perform our work. We understand and appreciate our clients and Realtors concerns during these trying times.
In order to protect our clients, Realtors and employees, we have instituted the following steps to mitigate the impact of our inspections in our client's/sellers homes and our personal interactions with our clients and Realtors.
1) We will be wearing single use Nitrile exam grade gloves (non-sterile) on each inspection.
2) We will endeavor to maintain social distancing of 4-6' whenever possible in all personal interactions. This means no handshaking or fist bumps.
3) We encourage all clients to take advantage of our online credit/debit card inspection fee payment options. If you do not feel comfortable meeting in person at the property to go over results, we would be happy to arrange a phone consultation following our inspection.
4) We will wear heavy duty shoe covers on interior portions of the inspection where possible (Shoe covers are not safe to wear while climbing ladders for example).
5) We will thoroughly wipe down our test equipment using Clorox Disinfecting wipes in between each inspection.
6) Upon request, we will wear face masks while in the Seller's homes performing our inspection.
7) Any inspector who is feeling ill will be required to stay home, their pay will not be affected.
If you have any other questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us at any time via phone or email. Stay safe, take of yourselves and your families.
Kelly Reeve, Owner/Chief Inspector (916) 256-2022